Preliminary discussions to help inform you of your options: types of systems; pros and cons; suitability in power; lighting; heating; hot water; ventilation; audio / visual; security and safety.
Through consultation, we make sure that you get exactly what you want out of all the above, paying consideration to: cost, energy usage, suitability, control, aesthetics, ergonomics, longevity, future proofing and integration.
We also take care to meet all the following requirements:
- Part A – Structure
- Part B – Fire safety
- Part E – Resistance to the passage of sound
- Part F – Ventilation
- Part L – Conservation of power
- Part P – Electrical safety
Once the programme of works has been agreed, we will carry out your installation as agreed. We use the latest tools, machinery and techniques for the best possible result. For example:-
- Laser geometry for horizontal and vertical set out.
- Twin cut high speed chasers to maximize wall integrity.
- Dust extraction at source to minimize dust on site.
- Right angle gear boxed drilling machines for drilling joists to maximize joist integrity and to ensure less squeaky floorboards.
- Multitools used for the neatest of cuts in timber, stone, brick and tiles.
You will receive:
- 3 year guarantee on all workmanship
- NICEIC backed BS7671 design, installation and test certificates
- Confirmation from Building Control that all work was carried out according to building regulations. Also know as Part P certification